Today we are going to talk about the Top 5 Best Smartwatches for Men in 2021. When smartwatches first hit the market, the early devices were innovative, yet limited, even though the best tech companies like Samsung and Apple were jumping on the bandwagon. It would have been difficult to make a list of the “best smartwatches for men,” because early smartwatches were all essentially the same, with only a few fitness features.
I’ve researched top of the line fitness smartwatches for bodybuilders and gym and the best activity trackers for those simply trying to stay healthy. I’ve reviewed some of the most classy looking smartwatches to compliment your best office suite and those with the best possible specs for the most exacting tech nerd. No matter what or whom you are looking for, this list has something for everyone.
List of Top 5 Smartwatches For Men 2021 At A Glance
- 1. Best Overall Android Smartwatch For Men – Garmin Vivoactive 4
- 2. Samsung Smart Watch For Men With The Best Specs – Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
- 3. Best Hardware In An Android Smartwatch For Men – TAG Heuer Connected
- 4. Best Value For A Man’s Android Smartwatch – Timex Metropolitan
- 5. Most Affordable Android Smartwatch For Men – AmazFit Bip
1. Garmin Vivoactive 4 – Best Overall Android Smartwatch For Men
We’re starting this list strong with one of the most well-rounded android watches for men, because the Garmin Vivoactive 4 is everything you would want in a smartwatch. It’s stylish, durable, and perfect for a gift. Personally, I bought it for my brother a few months back, and he was over the moon. As someone who is really – and I mean, really – into tech and gadgets, even he was impressed by its features and design. So much so, that he spent the rest of the day tinkering and playing with the watch, discovering all that it had to offer.
|Supported Application||Sleep Monitor, Reminders, Messages, Contacts, Phone, Calendar, GPS|
- phone-free listening
- Record all the ways to move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, swimming, and more
- Get easy to follow, animated workouts right on your watch screen, including cardio, strength, yoga, and Pilates
- Battery life: Up to 8 days in smartwatch mode; Up to 6 hours in GPS and music mode
- Personalize your watch with thousands of free watch faces, apps, and widgets from our Connect IQ store
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) and assistance (when paired with a compatible device), which both send your real-time location to emergency contacts
2. Samsung Smart Watch For Men With The Best Specs – Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
Hi, Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 is one of three Samsung smart watches on this list, but that doesn’t mean I’m partial to Samsung. All of the watches on this list have advantages and disadvantages, including this one.
If Garmin Vivoactive 4 was a Toyota or Honda – a good car that has everything going for it and few dislikes- then the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 would be a Porsche. This powerhouse of a watch combines the latest software alongside impressive hardware.
|Supported Application||Phone, GPS, Camera, Heart Rate Monitor|
- STYLE YOU CAN COUNT ON: Galaxy Watch3 combines style—two sizes, two finishes, three colors and, 50,000 plus¹ watch faces-with military-grade durability² and water resistance³
- LEAVE YOUR PHONE BEHIND: Galaxy Watch3 gives you the freedom to call, text, stream music and get notifications via Bluetooth connectivity
- You can share the PDF report of your ECG recording with your health care provider using the Samsung Health Monitor app on your compatible Galaxy phone
- BATTERY BUILT FOR ENDURANCE: The Galaxy Watch3’s long-lasting battery can go for more than a day ⁵on a single charge, and you can always get a quick boost from your compatible Galaxy phone with Wireless Power Share⁶
- STRONGER INSIGHTS. NEXT-LEVEL FITNESS: Spend your time moving while Galaxy Watch3 tracks seven popular activities automatically. Get more out of each movement thanks to built-in run coaching⁷
3. Best Hardware In An Android Smartwatch For Men – TAG Heuer Connected
The TAG Heuer Connected is one of the more classy android watches for men on the market. If you want an expensive look that does not compromise on utility, this is a great option. Made for elegance, it also boasts some of the best hardware on the market. Although it is easily one of the most expensive watches on this list, it is the one I would most like to buy for myself. Well, maybe someday when I’ve made it big.
|Band Material Type||Rubber|
|Dial Color||AMOLED Touch Display|
- Digital Dial, AMOLED Multi-Touch Display
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Compatible with Android 4.4+ / IOS 9+
- Rechargeable Battery Operated Quartz Movement (Includes Micro USB Cable, Charging Puck, and Wall Plug)
- NFC Payment Feature, Alarm, GPS, Microphone, Gyroscope with Tilt Detection, Chronograph, Timer, and more
4. Best Value For A Man’s Android Smartwatch – Timex Metropolitan
Now here is a watch that knows what it is and does it well. The Timex Metropolitan is an affordable gift that will give you the exact quality of the product that you are paying for. Pleasant to the eye and smooth to the touch, this smart device has everything you need in a watch.
|Supported Application||Fitness Tracker, Time Display, Social Media, GPS, Heart Rate Monitor|
- 1.2” high-resolution AMOLED touch display (390 x 390); Up to 12 days Smart battery life
- 24/7 Activity tracking (steps, distance, calories & sleep); On-wrist optical heart rate with HR zone training; onboard GPS; Multiple workout modes
- Notifications (SMS, Facebook, WhatsApp, Email); Music Control; Phone Finder; Over 20 watch faces to choose from
- 20mm brown leather & silicone combination strap features Quick Release spring bars; 42mm aluminum alloy case with Gorilla Glass; Black ceramic top ring
- Apple iOS requirement of iOS 10 and higher; Android requirement of 6.0 Operating System and higher.
5. Most Affordable Android Smartwatch For Men – AmazFit Bip
Are you an adrenaline junkie? Even if the answer is no, the AmazFit Bip is still one of the best android sport watches for men out there.
If the Timex Metropolitan provides the best value for its price, then the AmazFit Bip is the most affordable smartwatch, while still providing everything you would need and then some. Although not as stylish as some of the other watches on this list, the AmazFit Bip has a certain futuristic charm to it. And although like the Metropolitan it is missing a few more high-end features, it does what it was made to do and it does it well. (While still having the best smartwatch battery life on the market.) But more on that later.
- 45 Days Battery Life: Equipped with a lithium polymer battery with a 190mAh charge, you can use the Amazfit Bip up to 30 days on a single 2.5-hour charge
- Lightweight and Thin: Amazfit Bip only weighs about 32g with the watch band and is 11.5mm in thickness. The Bip can be worn all-day
- Health Tracking: Optical heart rate monitoring and built-in GPS allow you to accurately track in real-time your steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, and quality of sleep
- Multisport Tracking: Outdoor running, Indoor running, Outdoor Cycling, Walking
For all upcomming updates:CLICK HERE