There are plenty of electric shavers and beard trimmers out there, few are good when it comes to close shaving while few are good at comfortable shaving. Which one should you choose? Take a look at our list of Top 10 Best Electric Shavers and find the best one for your skin and hair type. It is a very personal decision when it comes to choosing an electric shaver. To be honest, there no single best electric shaver which I would recommend.
What’s in the guide, you ask?
- The 11 best beard and mustache trimmers where I’m sure you’ll discover your ideal grooming tool
- A buyer’s guide to help make your decision
- How I compiled my list
- Some frequently asked questions from those looking to find a new beard trimmer.
List of Best Electric Shavers
- Philips OneBlade – Best Overall Beard Trimmer
- Panasonic Wet/Dry Beard Trimmer – Best Beard Trimmer for Stubble
- Wahl Professional Trimmer – Best Beard Trimmer for line ups
- Remington Vacuum Trimmer – Best Tidy Beard Trimmer
- Braun Electric Razor – Best Advanced Beard Trimmer
1 Philips OneBlade – Best Overall Beard Trimmer
The OneBlade is, in effect, an affordable all-in-one trimmer that works for any length of facial hair. In a nutshell, it uses a dual-sided blade and several detachable guards to help you keep your beard hair at the ideal length for your needs and personal aesthetic.
Through its electric shaving power, using it as a stubble trimmer or for your beard every morning or every few days is quick and easy. The blade at the heart of the device is durable enough to last around four months of normal use. Because of its versatility, ease-of-use and durability, it’s
Where to start? The OneBlade comes with a long-lasting battery that can work for 45 minutes under an eight-hour charge. Thus, leaving it to recharge overnight is perfect if/when the battery ever dies.
The trimmer itself is also designed with a contour edging head. This essentially helps the precision trimmer blade follow the shape of your jawline. This way, you won’t have any straggler facial hairs left around, even if you’re going for a particularly close shave.
- The trimmer is durable overall. Blades should last for four months, and it’s water-resistant
- It comes with plenty of guard combs for personalization
- Battery life should last for a while (around 45 minutes)
2 Panasonic Wet/Dry Beard Trimmer – Best Beard Trimmer for Stubble
This is one of the best precision beard trimmers for personalized beard cutting and sculpting; it comes with 19 settings! A plethora of excellent design choices, like its masculine shape and rubberized grip, means that it’s easy to take charge of your facial hair’s appearance with this beard trimmer kit.
For starters, this trimmer comes with 19 settings you can adjust using an integrated dial positioned right on the handle. So, swapping precision settings is quick and easy.
The trimmer also comes with a snap-on adjustable comb. This is ideal for cutting through straggler hairs around the corner of your jaw. Alternatively, you can use the comb to raise up any flat hair that is more difficult to cut than average.
This trimmer also comes with a matching AC charger. This plugs right into the wall outlet and acts as a separate stand to prevent the trimmer from getting wet on your bathroom counter. It’s stylish and convenient.
- Has a rubberized/ergonomic handle, which improves user comfort
- Can be used entirely in water
- Blades are hypoallergenic and very sharp
- You can clean the blade in seconds thanks to the water drain
3. Wahl Professional 5-Star Detailer with Adjustable T Blade – Best Beard Trimmer for Line Ups
The Wahl 5-Star Detailer is a professional beard trimmerfor barbers as well as normal guys through and through. It’s a compact trimmer with one of the most unique aesthetics on the market. Besides this, it offers tons of accessories that professional barbers or guys at home will both appreciate.
As mentioned, this professional trimmer for barbers comes with a rotary motor, meaning the trimmer rotates the blades in a circular motion. This creates an extremely close shave. As one of the best adjustable beard trimmers, the blade used is extra wide and is adjustable to your liking or the shape of your face.
It also comes with three of the best beard trimmer attachment combs I’ve seen, measured at 1/16 of an inch, 1/8 of an inch, and 3/16 of an inch, respectively. This allows you to vary your beard lengths depending on your personal aesthetic.\
- Trimmer is durable, with a long power cord (8-feet)
- The rotary motor makes it one of the best long beard trimmers
- Trimmer is lightweight, making it easy to use
4. Remington MB6850 Vacuum Stubble and Beard Trimmer – Best Tidy Beard Trimmer
The Remington MB6850 is an advanced and innovative trimming tool that can not only trim away your close facial hairs but also vacuum suck them up. This dual function means this vacuum beard trimmer is relatively unique on the market and is certainly worth a look.
If you have facial hair that’s stubbly and tends to stick to your skin or the bathroom countertop, this trimmer’s vacuum feature makes it a perfect choice. In addition, it comes with 11 length settings and a rechargeable, longer-lasting lithium-ion battery.
As mentioned, this trimmer comes with an adjustable length guide comb. You can lock this up to 11 different length settings between 2 and 18 mm. The trimmer blade itself is made of stainless steel and is easy to wash. The blade is exceptionally sharp and, thanks to the stainless steel material, isn’t vulnerable to corrosive damage.
- Stainless steel blades included, plus they’re self-sharpening so they should last longer
- Trimmer is a fully washable device, so wet shaving is possible
- Only takes 7-8 hours to fully charge and provides 90 minutes of battery
5. Braun Electric Razor for Men – Best Advanced Beard Trimmer
The Braun Electric Razor is yet another high-quality beard trimmer. As an electric foil shaver, it uses a stainless steel foil blade system: hairs on your face are trapped in foil slots, bringing them up close to trimming blades for a close shave without irritating your skin. This design makes it one of the best electric shavers for sensitive skin.
The beard trimmer comes with an attachment for styles with hair length between 0.5 mm to 7 mm. As such, while it doesn’t cut quite close enough for a full clean shave, it is ideal for men with beards of practically any other short length.
It comes with a removable main head so you can clean the foil blades quickly and easily. You also get a protective cap for the head to prevent dirt or debris from falling in overtime, plus a smart plug for recharging the battery.
- Has a lithium-ion battery for 50 minutes of shaving time per charge
- Has quick-charge capability – change it in five minutes if you forget to plug it in
- Comes with an LED battery and charging indicator
- 100% waterproof for wet shaving
- Comes with a maneuverable head for easy contour shaving
For all up comming updates= CLICK HERE