Today we are going to talk about the Top 5 Controllers for PC Gamers in 2021. All gamers (yes, even PC gamers) will know what this collection of symbols means. These ten hallowed runes (A.K.A the Konami code) call many of us back to a time when we were divided into opposing camps like Nintendo vs. Sega, PC vs console, or disc vs. cartridge. We were limited to the games – and the controllers – of our chosen console, unable to see the perspective of our tech rivals.
List of Top 5 Controllers for PC
- Ultimate Customizable Controller – Razer Wolverine Ultimate
- Best Next-Gen Controller – Dualsense PS5 Controller
- Best First Party Controller for PC – Nintendo Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Edition Pro Controller
- Best Value Controller – BIMONK Wired Gaming Controller
- Best Pro Controller – Nacon PS4 Revolution Unlimited Pro Controller
1 Ultimate Customizable Controller – Razer Wolverine Ultimate
What cool things can it do?: Fully customisable; Top class configuration software; Designed-for-shooters triggers.
Recommended games to use it with: Precision shooters like Titanfall 2 and Rainbow Six Siege
Being a professional esports player isn’t the only reason to invest in a pro controller. That would be like restricting fast, reliable cars with loads of cool features to only F1 racers and secret agents. Casual gamers playing Uncharted 4 on easy mode can find the same joys in a high-end controller as the most dedicated Overwatch players.
- You can spend hours tweaking the different button layouts, sensitivities, and colors for up to 500 profiles.
- If you prefer clicky feeling controls, Razer’s are some of the best.
- The care and attention to detail more than justify the premium cost.
- It can feel a bit bulky if you have smaller hands or prefer the smaller PlayStation style controllers.
- No wireless option for those who like to kick back and game
2 Dualsense PS5 Controller – Best Next-Gen Controller
What cool things can it do?: Haptic feedback; Adaptive triggers; Built-in mic and speaker; touchpad; LED lighting around touchpad
Recommended games to use it with: Upcoming next-gen titles likeSpiderman: Miles Morales andAssassin’s Creed: Valhalla
As I currently write, the PS5 is not yet out, and therefore neither is its controller. But with the next-gen consoles so close that we can smell them, I just had to rave about the new Dualsense PS5 controller.
I have not been lucky enough to try this controller, but with so many awesome new features it would be criminal not to include it on this list. And of course, I will update it as soon as I’ve got my hands (literally) on this game-changing gamepad.
- Kick your game sessions up a notch with the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller adorned with a special Super Smash Bros. Ultimate logo
- Includes motion controls, HD Rumble feature, built-in amigo functionality*, and more
- Also includes a charging cable (USB-C to USB-A)
- *amigo sold separately. Visit amigo (dot) com for details on amigo functionality
- The best ‘standard’ first-party controller.
- Analog sticks and buttons feel like a dream.
- Amazing battery life (40 hours on a 6-hour charge); can be charged in multiple ways.
- Features the same HD rumble as the Joy-Cons.
3. BIMONK Wired Gaming Controller – Best Value Controller
What cool things can it do?: LED lights; Turbo plus button
Not everyone here is looking for a top of the line, fully customizable controller with 7 million different buttons. I’m sure some of you are looking for a simple, solid controller you can plug in, put your feet up, and jump into any game you feel like.
The BIMONK wired gaming controller is just that. Nothing fancy apart from some LED lights. They don’t do it for me personally, but I appreciate that they could be appealing to others. And if not, you can turn them off.
- An authentic and durable feeling third-party budget controller – not too dissimilar to an Xbox 360 controller.
- Mappable turbo plus button is a great addition for many gamers, especially ones who struggle with quick repeated button presses.
- Just plug in and play on most PCs.
- Nice quality LED lights (if this is a con for you, then the option to turn them off can be your pro)
4. Nacon PS4 Revolution Unlimited Pro Controller – Best Pro Controller
What cool things can it do?: Haptic feedback; Adaptive triggers; Built-in mic and speaker; touchpad; LED lighting around the touchpad
Recommended games to use it with: Upcoming Next-gen titles likeSpiderman: Miles Morales and Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla
The winner of Best Gaming Accessory in the 2020 T3 gaming awards, the NACON PS4 REVOLUTION Unlimited Pro Controller wholeheartedly deserves that title.
This outstanding asymmetrical controller features a PS4 layout and includes its touchpad. It also comes with concave and convex analog sticks and a premium carry case. LED lights let you know which of two layout modes you are currently using (with a third letting you know you’re connected to PC).
- Wireless and wired connections
- Audio & chat support in wireless and wired modes
- Dual customizable* sticks with 30/38/46 amplitude
- Interchangeable stick heads
- Smart led indicators
- Expert build sets it apart as a leader in the next generation of gaming.
- Wired/wireless options and solid PC compatibility make it a great choice for PS4 and PC gamers.
- Remappable buttons, adjustable sensitivity, additional weights, and swappable analog stick make this one of the more customizable controller options.
- Pinpoint accuracy makes it a gamer’s dream. Carry case and design give it a premium feel.
5. Hori Fighting Commander 4 – Best Fighting Controller
What cool things can it do?: Turbo functions; 6 button layout
Recommended games to use it with 2D fighters like Street Fighter and Tekken, and platformers like Cuphead and shovel KnightHadouken!!……Is something I don’t say very often because I suck at fighting games.
- Officially Licensed by Sony
- Designed for 2D fighting games with a 6-button layout
- Compatible with PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PC (via Input)
- R/L toggle switch and Turbo functions
- Wired controller for instant response
- Large, responsive buttons and D-pad mean unwanted inputs are a thing of the past, even for giant hands.
- As sturdy as the nerves of gamers who compete in fighting game esports.
- Wired for ultimate responsiveness.
- Web approved
Forall upcomming gadgets updats: CLICK HERE