Today our topic is Top 5 Best Cheap Smartwatches in 2021(Reviews). Technophiles love to talk about top-of-the-line smartwatches and smartwatches with all the bells and whistles. And brands love to flood your feed with commercials of the most expensive smartwatches. But what about folks who want affordable, cheap smartwatches they can grab for themselves even if they don’t have a lot of cash?
Like most consumers, I used to think that the only worthwhile smartwatches were the opposite of budget-friendly. After all, you have to spend a lot of cash to get a great gadget. Right?
List of Top 5 Best Cheap Smartwatches
- Best Overall Cheap Smartwatch – TicWatch E2
- Best Cheap Smartwatch for Features – Fitbit Versa Lite
- Cheap Smartwatch with the Best Battery Life – Amazfit Bip
- Best Health and Sleep Tracking Cheap Smartwatch – Fitbit Versa 2
- Cheapest Smartwatch – Amazfit Bip Lite
1 Best Overall Cheap Smartwatch – TicWatch E2
The TicWatch E2 is a sterling example of both quality and budget friendliness. While it’s far from the most expensive smartwatch on the market, it still has a variety of excellent features that make it well worth your consideration.
For example, the TicWatch E2 can provide all of the main smartwatch functions you would expect from a pricier competitor, such as phone support, excellent GPS tracking, and even a heart rate monitor. All of this is even better because it runs on the Wear OS from Google, so it’s slick and intuitive to operate no matter whether you’re used to using smartwatches or this is your first one.
|Supported Application||Phone, GPS, Heart Rate Monitor|
|Operating System||Wear OS by Google|
- Get Connected at a Glance – Stay in the moment with smart ways to receive notifications and see who’s calling, without pulling out your phone. Google Assistant built-in.
- Swim-ready Water-resistant – Your swimming companion with up to 50 meters underwater waterproof (5 ATM).
- 24hr HRM and Build-in GPS – Workout without your phone. Google Fit and motion make it easy to get motivated, stay balanced and track your health right from your wrist.
- Warranty policy: we and our engineer always stand behind our products. There is a 30-day return for any reason, a 12-month warranty for quality-related issues.
2 Best Cheap Smartwatch for Features – Fitbit Versa Lite
Fitbit’s line of smartwatches is one of the most popular on the market, and for good reason. But lots of people want a Fitbit without having to totally empty their wallets. For some folks, the solution will be the Fitbit Versa Lite, which is incredibly affordable in comparison to many of the other smartwatches from its line.
Even with the low asking price, you’ll enjoy a whopping four-day battery life; this is easily higher than many more expensive smartwatches on the market. The downside, however, is that it only comes in a single color: purple.
|Supported Application||Weather, Sleep Monitor, Phone, Calendar, GPS, Heart Rate Monitor|
|Screen Size||1.34 Inche|
- Track your all-day activity, 24/7 heart rate, & sleep stages — all with a 4+ day battery life (varies with use and other factors)
- Use 15+ exercise modes to record workouts and connect to smartphone GPS for more precise real-time pace & distance
- Access your favorite apps for sports, weather & more and get a call, calendar, text, and app alerts
- Get call, text, calendar, and smartphone app notifications when your phone is nearby. Plus send quick replies on Android only. Syncs with Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, Android 5.0 and later, and Windows 10 devices
- Enjoy a slim, comfortable design with a lightweight, anodized aluminum watch body that is swimproof (water-resistant to 50 meters)
3 Cheap Smartwatch with the Best Battery Life – Amazfit Bip
Amazon has recently gotten into the smartwatch market for itself (along with practically every other market, it seems). The Amazfit Bip series is known for its affordability and reliability, and the main Bip offering is a perfect example of balancing budget and functionality.
All in all, the watch comes with over 60 different sports modes, allowing it to track basic stats like your BPM or kcal as you do your favorite sports or other activities. Since it can track a variety of different sports, you’ll get customized stats and analyses instead of having to rely on basic stats that really only work for running or swimming.
- 1.43″ LARGE HD DISPLAY: Amazfit Bip U has a customized 1.43″ HD stylish square screen which offers a larger display area than a round watch face of the same width, so it can carry more information.”
- LONG 9-DAY BATTERY LIFE: This smartwatch deeply optimizes the power consumption of the components to bring long-lasting endurance of 7 days while keeping a slim watch body, which enables you to avoid frequent changes.
- MORE HEALTH METRICS: The Amazfit Bip U fitness smartwatch precise optical monitoring allows you to accurately track heart rate, blood oxygen levels, stress levels, breathing, quality of sleep, and sleeping patterns.
- SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: Amazfit Bip U only weighs about 31 grams. an ultra-light design you can barely feel when striving for
4. Fitbit Versa 2 – Best Health and Sleep Tracking Cheap Smartwatch
The Fitbit Versa line returns once again in my search for the most budget-friendly smartwatches. However, this one is a little more robust than the last, and it comes in a much wider array of colors and wristband sizes. This makes it more appropriate for a greater range of people, so I’d definitely recommend checking it out if you liked the earlier Fitbit Lite but want something a bit more “you.”
There’s a lot to like here, including Amazon Alexa built-in by default. This makes it easy for the smartwatch to act as your personal assistant, offering you quick news and information like the weather or the ability to control any of your smart home devices all through your voice commands.
|Supported Application||Weather, Sleep Monitor, Reminders, Voice Assistant, Alexa, Phone, GPS, Heart Rate Monitor|
|Size||1 Count (Pack of 1)|
- Use Amazon Alexa built in to get quick news and information, check the weather, set timers and alarms, control your smart home devices, and more all through the sound of your voice (third party app may be required; amazon Alexa not available in all countries)
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep, and restlessness, sleep score helps you better understand your sleep quality each night. Also track your time in light, deep, and REM sleep stages and get personal insights
- Get a 90-day free trial of the Fitbit Premium to help you stay active, sleep well and manage stress. Unlock it all in the Fitbit app. (The valid payment method required. Cancel before the free trial ends to avoid subscription fees. Offer valid for new Premium users only)
5. Amazfit Bip Lite – Cheapest Smartwatch
I’ve found some of the best inexpensive smartwatches on the market from a few major lines. This is definitely true with the Amazfit Bip Lite, which is easily the cheapest smartwatch you can find – bar none – making it the go-to pick if you just want the most affordable device available, period.
However, despite this low asking price, the Bip Lite is a pretty good watch overall. For instance, it features an “always-on” touchscreen, making it pretty responsive and easy to use. It also offers decent swim resistance down to 30 m, which isn’t the best on the market but is still good enough for most swimming activities or showering.
|Color||Bip Lite Black|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.19 x 2.99 x 2.79 inches|
|Item Weight||4.64 Ounces|
- Go the Distance: Use the Amazfit Bip Lite Smartwatch for up to 45 days on a single 2.5-hour charge.
- Don’t Miss a Beat: Get detailed insights into frequent activities with daily fitness tracking, sedentary reminders, and 4 sport-modes.
- Swim Proof: With 3 ATM, the watch can resist any of your daily activities and can even be worn while swimming (up to 30 meters’ water pressure).
- Keep an eye on your health: With PPG sensors, monitor your heart rate 24/7 as well as get detailed insights into your sleep pattern.
- Look good always: With a 1.28‘’ reflective
For all upcomming gadgets updates= Click Here