Today our topic is Top 5 Best Smartwatches for iPhone in (2021). Smartwatches aren’t just high-tech gadgets for folks in Silicon Valley anymore. Instead, more and more regular Joe’s are appreciating what smartwatches can bring to their daily lives and what they can do to improve their workout routines. Many of the best smartwatches can now track your calories, heart rate, sleep quality, and even your stress level! They’re health accessories more than anything else.
List of Top 5 Best Smartwatches for iPhone
- 1. Best Overall Smartwatch for iPhones – Apple Watch 6
- 2. Best Value for Money iPhone Smartwatch – TicWatch E2
- 3. iPhone Smartwatch with the Best Design – Withings Steel HR
- 4. Best Fitbit Smartwatch for iPhones – Fitbit Versa 2
- 5. Best Non-Apple Smartwatch to Pair with iPhones – Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
1 Best Overall Smartwatch for iPhones – Apple Watch 6
Any smartwatch worth pairing with your iPhone needs to be a great smart device in its own right. That’s why I chose the Apple Watch 6 as the best overall iPhone smartwatch; it’s great not only as a counterpart to an iOS device but also as a staple watch for any purpose you can imagine.
|Supported Application||Fitness Tracker, Voice Assistant, Elevation Tracker, GPS, Heart Rate Monitor|
|Supports Bluetooth||5 GHz Radio Frequency|
|Color||Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band|
|Voice command||Touchscreen, Dial|
|Water Resistance Level||Water Resistant|
For starters, it features one of the best GPS signals of all iPhone-compatible smartwatches. As a result, the smartwatch can capably track your location, which works well in conjunction with many of its other excellent features, like the proprietary ECG app and other fitness-related apps that can help you maintain an active lifestyle and meet your fitness goals.
- Made with a lightweight and durable aluminum case, and comes in multiple colors
- The bright display is about 2.5 times brighter than the competition
- Lots of apps and functions well designed for use with iPhones and other Apple devices
- Great Bluetooth connectivity and one of the best GPS smartwatches, even in spotty areas
- Some unique sensors, like those for measuring your blood oxygen
2. TicWatch E2 – Best Value for Money iPhone Smartwatch
My next pick is much more affordable than the Apple Watch 6, but it still offers a lot of excellent functions and easy connectivity. This is partially thanks to the Wear OS built into the watch by default. But just because this Wear OS watch was designed by Google doesn’t mean it won’t easily sync with recent iPhone devices.
|Supported Application||Phone, GPS, Heart Rate Monitor|
|Operating System||Wear OS by Google|
|Screen Size||1.39 Inches|
|Water Resistance Level||Waterproof|
|Water Resistance Depth||50 Meters|
- Full Function Wear OS Smartwatch – Google Play Store allows you to choose from a wide range of your favorite apps and to access them from your wrist, compatible with iPhone and Android phones.
- Get Connected at a Glance – Stay in the moment with smart ways to receive notifications and see who’s calling, without pulling out your phone. Google Assistant built-in.
- Swim-ready Water-resistant – Your swimming companion with up to 50 meter underwater waterproof (5 ATM).
- 24hr HRM and Build-in GPS – Workout without your phone. Google Fit and TicMotion make it easy to get motivated, stay balance
- Built with a lightweight and comfortable case that also provides waterproofing without making the display difficult to read
- Comes with lots of great apps and features, including tons of exercise specific functions and scanners
- Made with Wear OS: a proprietary Google operating system specifically designed for smooth and intuitive smartwatch usage
- Comes with a manufacturer warranty and moneyback guarantee
- Google Assistant and other features ensure good Bluetooth and cellular call connectivity in general, plus good GPS accuracy
3. Withings Steel HR – iPhone Smartwatch with the Best Design
|Color||White – 36mm|
|Compatible Devices||IPhone 4s, IPad 3, IPod Touch 5th generation|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9.69 x 1.42 x 0.51 inches|
|Item Weight||1.44 Ounces|
- Nokia Health is now Withings. Same products, same team, same commitment to your health. For more information, contact our support.
- HEART RATE MONITORING – Maximize your workouts with continuous heart rate and in-depth reporting plus daily and overnight HR.
- LONG-LASTING BATTERY – Up to 25 days battery life on one charge, plus 20 more days on power reserve mode (time & activity tracking only)
- Comes with one of the most simplified but elegant aesthetics on the smartwatch market
- Lots of customization choices based on your personal aesthetics
- Has all the fitness and health-related features and apps you would expect, plus a few extras
- Amazon Alexa comes built-in
- Has arguably the longest battery life in the industry and can go over one month if you engage the power reserve mode
4. Fitbit Versa 2 – Best Fitbit Smartwatch for iPhones
|Supported Application||Weather, Sleep Monitor, Reminders, Voice Assistant, Alexa, Phone, GPS, Heart Rate Monitor|
|Size||1 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Band Color||Bordeaux / Copper Rose Aluminum|
|Water Resistance Level||Water Resistant|
- Use Amazon Alexa built in to get quick news and information, check the weather, set timers and alarms, control your smart home devices, and more all through the sound of your voice (third party app may be required; amazon Alexa not available in all countries)
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep, and restlessness, sleep score helps you better understand your sleep quality each night.
- Offers over 20 exercise modes to help you track your fitness goals and progress
- Also includes a 90-day trial for Fitbit Premium
- Features a pretty large display that has lots of room for notifications and other digital alerts
- Comes in multiple different colors and offers two sizes of bands when you make a purchase
- Offers special Fitbit Pay feature to let you make digital payments
5. Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 – Best Non
It wouldn’t be a good smartwatch collection without a Samsung device! This particular smartwatch is a really great choice for combining with Apple or iOS devices in part because of the strength of its Bluetooth connection. You’ll be able to sync this watch with your iPhone device 30 m away or more. The signal necessarily weakens if there are walls in between your phone and the watch, but it’s honestly one of the better smartwatches in terms of pure connection strength.
|Supported Application||Phone, GPS, Camera, Heart Rate Monitor|
- STYLE YOU CAN COUNT ON: Galaxy Watch3 combines style—two sizes, two finishes, three colors and, 50,000 plus¹ watch faces-with military-grade durability² and water resistance³
- LEAVE YOUR PHONE BEHIND: Galaxy Watch3 gives you the freedom to call, text, stream music and get notifications via Bluetooth connectivity
- You can share the PDF report of your ECG recording with your health care provider using the Samsung Health Monitor app on your compatible Galaxy phone
- Comes with a leather band instead of a rubber one, offering additional flexibility for different environments
- Comes in several different colors and sizes, and each watch face comes with military-grade durability
- Plenty of great apps and functions, like a sleep tracker and ECG tracker
- Includes a built-in fitness coach that you can engage with a voice command
- Voice commands also work for calls and texts, and the watch can read your texts to you
- The watch employs digital security to save your data
All upcomming gadgets updates= CLICK HERE